martes, 8 de junio de 2021

RESTARTING, take TWO

 That last post that I just published was written on 3/19/2019....  That's how bad I am at posting- I write things and never get around to posting them!  


Ok, here is the deal- I think that this is going to be mostly for me- but I give anyone else permission to read it...  Some will be emergency preparedness tips, which is kind of what i started with- another part will be recipes, because, let's be honest-- I love eating!  And i LOVE cooking- and baking, and everything else in the kitchen, besides cleaning up...  Some may be random ramblings, some bragging about my family, and another little bit will be about my cancer journey. 

I always feel like there is nothing that i do amazingly well- I have all sorts of grandiose ideas about things that I would do if i had more time, or more money, or more je ne sais pas - but honestly, it mostly breaks down to a couple of issues: 

1. I'm lazy.  

2. I don't know what i LOVE besides my family 

3. I am afraid of failure

4. I am amazing at starting things and never finishing them.  

But i am going to start working on those.  I know that i can control some of them, actually ALL of them, so I am going to start.  TOMORROW.


Bueno- asi es la cosa- creo que este blog va a ser mas para mi que todo, pero les doy permiso a los demas a leerlo.  Partes seran los ideas para preparacion para emergencias, que comence con eso, otra parte sera recetas, porque, para ser honesta, me encanta comer!  Y AMO cocinar- y hornear cosas, y todo lo demas de la cocina, menos limpiar despues...  Parte podria ser pensamientos que se me ocurren en el momento, otro para presumirme de mi familia, y otro poquito acerca de mi experiencia con cancer.  

Siempre siento que no hay nada que hago excepcionalmente bien- tengo montones de ideas grandiosas acerca de lo que haria si tuviera mas tiempo, o dinero, o mas no-se-que, pero honestamente, todo se resume en un par de problemas: 

1. Soy floja. 

2. No se que me encanta aparte de mi familia

3. Me da miedo el fracaseeo

4. Soy increible para comenzar cosas y no terminarlas. 

Pero voy a empezar a trabajar en ellos.  Se que puedo controlar algunos- de hecho, puedo controlar todos, asi que comenzare...  MANANA. 


(y como estoy en el computador de mi esposo ahora, no tengo para hacer acentos o tildes, asi que asi no mas, a lo bestia hoy!)  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario